Practical Skills Evaluation
Complete the Practical Skills Evaluation with an officer or designated member. The evaluator will enter the training with their PIN # for validation.
DEMONSTRATE AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
90% to Pass
EDraulics Extrication Tools
- What is the minimum gear worn while using? (Full Turnout Gear)
- Have explain how often checked (Daily and after every use)
- Know where batteries are and how to replace.
- Know how used
- Turn on Spreaders
- Turn on Cutters
- Turn on Ram
- Add and remove ram accessories
- Operate all tools
- Explain alternate uses for extrication tools